Built for days in the alpine, the Black Diamond Mercury Mitts are warm, waterproof, and durable. Designed to be used year-round, the Mercury Mitts feature a removable insulated liner and a reinforcement layer that withstands rocky mountain terrain.
A BD.dry waterproof insert keeps moisture out while the Primaloft insulated liner dries quickly and keeps your hands warm even while wet. The extended gauntlet keeps out wind and moisture and the 4-way stretch fabric allows freedom of movement, making the Mercury Mitts your go-to for high alpine adventures.
- GTT Empel DWR on the shell - A PFC-free water-repellent finish that is high performing and durable
- 100% waterproof BD.dry insert
- Durable but lightweight
- 100% recycled shell fabrics
- The removable liner features 170g Primaloft Gold Insulation with Cross Core on the back of the hand and 133g Primaloft Gold with Grip Control on the palm while the soft, recycled fleece lining maximizes warmth and dexterity
- Goat leather palm with a reinforcement patch