The Fischer World Cup RC4 GS skis are a great selection for any junior aspiring for a podium finish this season!
With a 173cm length and R 22.4 turn radius, the RC4s are optimal for long arcs and wide turns. The Junior MO Race Plate mount is a perfect enhancement for adding speed, leverage, and edging to this high-performance ski.
If your teen is an expert-level racer looking for a fresh pair of skis, then the Fischer RC4 is a great choice.
- Brand new with plates. Plates have never been drilled. Bindings not included.
- Junior, Racer Giant Slalom
- 173cm length
- Best for: Expert-level skiers
- Best for: On piste, race courses
- Junior MO PLATE- New race plate, designed to work in conjunction with the RC4 GS skis
- The RACE CODE label highlights products designed and tested by the Fischer racing department, guaranteeing the highest quality standard as demanded by World Cup racers.
Utah Ski Gear Condition Rating System
New | Like New | Very Good | Good | Fair | Poor
Top-sheet: New! (Not in plastic)
Plate: Junior MO Race Plate- only for Freeflex bindings
Side-cut: < 65mm
Turn Radius: 22.4 M
Skiing is dangerous. Ski at your own risk.
About Utah Ski Gear:
Utah Ski Gear was established in 2011 and we believe that skiing is for everyone. Helping our customers find the right equipment to get them and their families skiing is our passion. We understand price can be the biggest deterrent and because of this we offer new and used skis on a budget. For the more experienced skier looking for advanced gear, we offer hard-to-find accessories like specialized tuning equipment and high-performance skis. Customers preferring maximum comfort while skiing can find electric boot heaters, such as Hotronic FootWarmers.