The Garmont Mega-Ride G Fit Alpine Touring Ski Boot is a burly, four buckle touring boot for aggressive backcountry skiers who make no compromises when it comes to downhill performance. Equipped with Dynafit tech inserts, thermoformable G-Fit liners, and a 3-position adjustable walk mechanism, the Garmont Mega-Ride is as much focused on the uphill as it is on the downhill.
If you’re looking for a used touring boot that will allow you to break into the backcountry without spending a fortune, look no further! Just don't forget to equip yourself with the necessary backcountry safety gear: Beacon, Probe and Shovel.
Condition: Fair. Moderate wear from normal use.
Size: 28.0 Mondo Point
- Reinforced tongue and double-injected cuffs give the boot remarkable downhill performance without sacrificing low weight and tour-ability.
- Self-cleaning sole design offers superior grip with a sculpted polyurethane instep for reduced weight.
- Magnesium-adjustable canting mechanism allows you to customize the cuff alignment to your leg shape.
- Compatible with traditional step-in and tech entry bindings.
- 3-position adjustable shells lock in at 19 or 24 degrees and can be released for walking comfort.
Skiing is dangerous. Ski at your own risk.
About Utah Ski Gear:
Utah Ski Gear was established in 2011 and we believe that skiing is for everyone. Helping our customers find the right equipment to get them and their family skiing is our passion. We understand price can be the biggest deterrent and because of this we offer new and used skis on a budget. For the more experienced skier looking for advanced gear we offer hard to find accessories like specialized tuning equipment and high performance skis. Customers preferring maximum comfort while skiing can find electric boot heaters, such as Hotronic FootWarmers.
All our photos for this product are professionally taken in house and are of the actual product you will receive. This product was photographed and listed by Oscar at Utah Ski Gear.