This tuning and waxing kit is the perfect starter kit for anyone interested in tuning their own skis or snowboard. It includes everything that a ski racer would need to tune their own skis, but at an affordable and budget-friendly price. Everything included is very user-friendly and will provide a quality and durable tune.
- DMT 600 Grit Diamond Stone (Red) for polishing edges after sharpening them.
- DMT 320 Grit Diamond Stone (Blue) for polishing immediately after using the file. This diamond stone can also be used to briefly sharpen edges as well.
- Wintersteiger Nylon Brush for removing excess wax after scraping. A nylon brush is extremely versatile because it is course enough to remove wax, but it also aids in polishing the ski base.
- One Ball Jay Bronze Base Brush for cleaning the bases before waxing and brush immediately after scraping.
- KUU Sport Side Edge with Clamp 87 ° for setting ski edges and clamping files and diamond stones.. This edge bevel is great for advanced skiers and racers who are looking for precision with their skiing. Made of stainless steel.
- Wintersteiger Adjustable Temperature Iron for applying wax. Adjust between 100 C to 160 C for use with any ski wax on the market. 110 V.
- Swix Recreation File for sharpening skis and snowboards. 8 inches and 13 tpcm, non chromed. This course grit file is perfect for getting racer sharp ski edges.
- Swix Universal Wax 60 G for high performance in a wide range of temperatures.
- Utah Ski Gear Scraper for scraping off wax that has been melted onto the base of the ski or snowboard.