Fashion and functionality meet in the Arctix Cascade Insulated Ski Jacket. With powerhouse protection from the elements and a stylish design that looks just as good on the slope as it does during Après.
Made of military-grade materials, the Cascade Insulated Jacket features multi-layered construction to provide ultra-warm insulation without the bulk of traditional puffer coats. A cozy quilted lining with a microfleece lined removable hood keeps warmth in while the water-resistant shell keeps moisture out. Reflective webbing increases visibility and a waist drawstring allows for a customizable fit.
- 100% Ballistic Polyester Oxford ThermaLock™ shell.
- Quilted polyester 210T taffeta lining, with 85 grams of lightweight ThermaTech™ insulation to protect you against temperatures ranging from -20° to +35°.
- Reinforced, sealed seams provide extra protection against wind and rain.
- Adjustable cuffs protect hands and wrists from the elements.
- Fleece-lined zippered pockets keep hands cozy.
- Water and wind-resistant.
- Machine washable.
About Utah Ski Gear:
Utah Ski Gear was established in 2011 and we believe that skiing is for everyone. Helping our customers find the right equipment to get them and their family skiing is our passion. We understand price can be the biggest deterrent and because of this we offer new and used skis on a budget. For the more experienced skier looking for advanced gear we offer hard to find accessories like specialized tuning equipment and high performance skis. Customers preferring maximum comfort while skiing can find electric boot heaters, such as Hotronic FootWarmers.
All our photos for this product are stock photos and not the property of Utah Ski Gear. This product was listed by Maea at Utah Ski Gear.