All the warmth they need with zero bulk, the Arctix Girls Frost jacket is a kid favorite! Available in fun, bright colors your kid will love and increased visibility for your peace of mind.
This high performance jacket was built to withstand frosty temperatures, bitter wind, ice, and snow. Built with smart layers of streamlined insulation, adjustable cuffs to protect wrists and hands, and a fully padded hood, the Frost jacket is guaranteed to keep your little one warm and cozy while allowing them freedom of movement to ski, sled, and play in the snow.
- 100% polyester dobby ThermaLock™ shell with a 210T polyester taffeta lining for added strength.
- 85 GRAMS OF lightweight ThermaTech™ insulation, which provides protection against temperatures ranging from -20° to +35°.
- Heavy-duty zipper closure.
- Protective wind flap snaps over the front zipper to guard against gusts.
- Multiple roomy zippered pockets.
- Reinforced, sealed seams provide extra protection against wind and rain.
- Water and wind resistant.
- Machine washable.
About Utah Ski Gear:
Utah Ski Gear was established in 2011 and we believe that skiing is for everyone. Helping our customers find the right equipment to get them and their family skiing is our passion. We understand price can be the biggest deterrent and because of this we offer new and used skis on a budget. For the more experienced skier looking for advanced gear we offer hard to find accessories like specialized tuning equipment and high performance skis. Customers preferring maximum comfort while skiing can find electric boot heaters, such as Hotronic FootWarmers.
All our photos for this product are stock photos and not the property of Utah Ski Gear. This product was listed by Maea at Utah Ski Gear.