Fashion and functionality meet in the Arctix Sarah Softshell pants. With powerhouse protection from the elements and a stylish design that looks just as good on the slope as it does during Apres.
Designed for maximum mobility with articulated knees to give you extra flexibility while skiing or snowboarding and reinforced seams make them extra durable. These softshell pants are lined with soft and breathable fleece while the outside is coated with a sleek waterproof finish to keep water out.
- 95% polyester and 5% spandex lined with 100% poly fleece (5,000mm WP+WR breathable).
- Durable water repellent (DWR) coating for supreme warmth and protection against the elements.
- Reinforced, sealed seams provide extra protection against wind and rain.
- Zippered hip pockets offer warmth and practical storage for essentials.
- Articulated knees for extra range of motion and durability.
- Boot gaiters grip boots for complete insulation and moisture protection while boot zippers allow easy on/off ease.
- Roomy hidden cargo pocket.
- Easy-access O-ring secures keys, gloves, and lift tickets.
- Water and wind-resistant.
- Machine washable.
About Utah Ski Gear:
Utah Ski Gear was established in 2011 and we believe that skiing is for everyone. Helping our customers find the right equipment to get them and their family skiing is our passion. We understand price can be the biggest deterrent and because of this we offer new and used skis on a budget. For the more experienced skier looking for advanced gear, we offer hard-to-find accessories like specialized tuning equipment and high-performance skis. Customers preferring maximum comfort while skiing can find electric boot heaters, such as Hotronic FootWarmers.
All our photos for this product are stock photos and not the property of Utah Ski Gear. This product was listed by Maea at Utah Ski Gear.