Maximize your fun in the snow with the Arctix Jackalope jacket! Tough enough to withstand the winter elements, but cozy and comfortable enough to play outside all day long. The perfect jacket for winter fun!
The Jackalope jacket features a multi-layer construction that maximizes heat retention while protecting from wet, cold weather. 140 grams of lightweight ThermaTech insulation provides warmth without adding bulk and its relaxed fit that hits just below the hip allows for extra layers underneath - keeping them cozy from the lift to the lodge.
- 100% polyester dobby ThermaLock™ shell with a 210T polyester taffeta lining for added strength.
- Heavy-duty zipper closure.
- Lightweight attached hood protects from wind, snow and rain.
- Adjustable cuffs to protect wrists and hands with storm guard thumbholes.
- Protective wind flap shields the front zipper to guard against gusts.
- Multiple roomy zippered pockets.
- Reinforced, sealed seams provide extra protection against wind and rain.
- Water and wind resistant.
- Machine washable.
About Utah Ski Gear:
Utah Ski Gear was established in 2011 and we believe that skiing is for everyone. Helping our customers find the right equipment to get them and their family skiing is our passion. We understand price can be the biggest deterrent and because of this we offer new and used skis on a budget. For the more experienced skier looking for advanced gear we offer hard to find accessories like specialized tuning equipment and high performance skis. Customers preferring maximum comfort while skiing can find electric boot heaters, such as Hotronic FootWarmers.
All our photos for this product are stock photos and not the property of Utah Ski Gear. This product was listed by Maea at Utah Ski Gear.