The Fox River Prima Alpine Ski Socks are ultra lightweight, fast drying, over-the-calf socks; anatomically designed for women and bolstered with cutting edge sock technology.
These socks, made from soft PrimaLoft and silkly Merino wool, feature Fox River's URfit system which utilizes a memory-knit construction to provide arch support for all day wear and adventure. Quality of life features such as a flush, comfort toe seam and reinforced materials throughout make these socks, dependable and durable for memorable days on the slopes.
- Anatomically designed and knit to better fit each foot (L/R)
- URfit System with memory-knit construction provides arch support
- Vented panels remove moisture and keep you dry
- Reinforced toe and heel add comfort and longer sock life
- Smooth, flat comfort toe seam
- 46% nylon, 29% PrimaLoft® acrylic, 20% Merino wool, 3% polyester, 2% spandex
About Utah Ski Gear:
Utah Ski Gear was established in 2011 and we believe that skiing is for everyone. Helping our customers find the right equipment to get them and their family skiing is our passion. We understand price can be the biggest deterrent and because of this we offer new and used skis on a budget. For the more experienced skier looking for advanced gear we offer hard to find accessories like specialized tuning equipment and high performance skis. Customers preferring maximum comfort while skiing can find electric boot heaters, such as Hotronic FootWarmers.
All our photos for this product are stock and not the property of Utah Ski Gear. This product was listed by Oscar at Utah Ski Gear.