Dependable, lightweight, and long lasting. The Free 28 Removable Airbag 3.0 ready pack has everything you need and nothing you don't. Compatible with Mammut’s airbag system 3.0 – one of the lightest on the market.
This pack is inspired by trail running vests, which keep the weight close to your body, and features bright orange accents to increase visibility at a distance. Optimized shoulder and hip straps allow for the perfect fit while a brand new 3D-molded back panel offers comfort. The main compartment of the pack can be accessed from either the top or through a zippered opening on the back. A designated front pocket for avalanche safety equipment keeps you organized and helps save you time when you need it most while convenient features like a helmet holder and loops for poles make this pack the ultimate freeride backpack.
- Front pocket for avalanche safety equipment
- Full rear zipper access to the main compartment
- Thermoformed back for high level of carrying comfort
- Lateral compression straps
- Diagonal ski carrier
- Snowboard carrier
- Split board mounting (board can also be attached in two parts)
- Daisy chain loop to secure additional gear
- 2 attachments for ice ax and trekking poles
- Soft-lined goggle compartment
- Integrated helmet carrier
- Radio pocket
- SOS label with emergency instructions
- Hydration system-compatible
About Utah Ski Gear:
Utah Ski Gear was established in 2011 and we believe that skiing is for everyone. Helping our customers find the right equipment to get them and their family skiing is our passion. We understand price can be the biggest deterrent and because of this we offer new and used skis on a budget. For the more experienced skier looking for advanced gear we offer hard to find accessories like specialized tuning equipment and high performance skis. Customers preferring maximum comfort while skiing can find electric boot heaters, such as Hotronic FootWarmers.
Photos are stock photos and are not property of Utah Ski Gear. This product was listed by Maea at Utah Ski Gear.