Ski boots are meant for skiing, not walking. But that doesn't mean that you wont end up doing a bunch of walking in your ski boots. The problem is that ski boots really aren't built to take the wear that comes along with walking through parking lots. Cat Tracks solves this problem with their detachable, durable rubber sole that provides protection for your boots. And that’s not it! Thanks to its design and traction support, Cat Tracks make walking in ski boots a lot easier.
Once you make it to the snow, the Cat Tracks are easily removable and can be folded and stowed in a jacket pocket. This product is great for kids or new skiers and anyone else whose least favorite part of skiing is walking around in the boots.
- Helps prevent boot & binding malfunctions caused by wear & gravel contamination of boot soles
- Add life to your boots
- Keep your boot soles like new and prevent unsafe wear
- Protect ski boot & binding compatibility
- Slip on sole improves traction and provides amazing walking comfort
- Fits neatly into pocket or under snow cuff on ski pants
- Used by pro racers and recommended by major boot & binding manufacturers such as: Nordica, Salomon, Rossignol, Marker, Technica, Lange
SIZE REFERENCE (boot size)
- Lg - fits 8 (26.5) and up
- Sm - Fits 8 (26) and under
- Jr - Fits 4-7 (22-35)
Skiing is dangerous. Ski at your own risk.
About Utah Ski Gear:
Utah Ski Gear was established in 2011 and we believe that skiing is for everyone. Helping our customers find the right equipment to get them and their family skiing is our passion. We understand price can be the biggest deterrent and because of this we offer new and used skis on a budget. For the more experienced skier looking for advanced gear we offer hard to find accessories like specialized tuning equipment and high performance skis. Customers preferring maximum comfort while skiing can find electric boot heaters, such as Hotronic FootWarmers.
All our photos for this product are stock and not the property of Utah Ski Gear. This product was listed by Oscar at Utah Ski Gear.