The Swix CH12 Cera Nova X Combi Wax pack keeps your ski bases covered and hydrated in all winter conditions. Made with a slightly harder formula than the older Swix Hydrocarbon waxes, this re-branded wax is easier to work with and more durable. This package contains blocks of Turquoise, Blue, Red, Yellow and Violet hydrocarbon wax that is perfect as a base preparation wax, or for recreational skiers. This hefty package has 900 grams of quality bulk Swix hydrocarbon wax total, so its perfect for shop use or if you plan on waxing a ton of skis this season. Bulk packaged wax does not include a lid, which saves you money while helping to cut down on environmentally degrading plastic use.
- 180g Turquoise CH5 ski wax 7F - 18F (-14C to -8C)
- 180g Blue CH6 for cold conditions 10F - 20F (-12C to -6C)
- 180g Violet CH7 for normal winter conditions 18F - 28F (-2C to 8C)
- 180g Red CH for warmer snow 25F - 34F (-4C to 1C)
- 180g Yellow CH10 slush wax 32F - 50F (0C - 10C)
- 900g total (2 lbs.)
- Wax iron setting: 230F - 275F (110C - 135C)