The Toko Nylon Rotary Brush is the choice universal brush for polishing waxes on your skis. The super stiff bristles are appropriate for brushing out all types of ski waxes. To use, clamp this brush to an appropriate axle like the Toko Single Axle Rotary and attach the set up to a drill. Use this brush with a low rotation setting, between 800 rpm and 2500 rpm. After applying and scraping your ski wax, use light pressure back and forth on your skis, finishing with two tip to tail passes. Please wear safety goggles.
- Medium-stiff bristles for polishing ski waxes/li>
- Roto Brush: 3 x 3 x 4 inches (7.6 x 7.6 x 10.2 cm)
- 100mm (3.94in) shaft length
- Bristle diameter: 0.12mm
- Bristle length: 4mm (0.16in)
- Designed for standard drills with rotary brush attachment
- Set drill between 800 and 2500 rpm