The Toko Grey Nylon Rotary Brush for snowboards is an extra wide version of the nylon rotary brush designed specifically for snowboards. These medium stiff bristles will brush wax out of your base structure quickly and efficiently. This is very useful for riders with lots of snowboards to wax. Just slide this base brush onto the Toko axle for snowboard rotary brushes and attach it to a standard drill. With light pressure and a low rpm, you will get the job done in no time at all. Some wax technicians use this brush as an all purpose brush, while others prefer to use it after the brass rotary brush.
- Nylon rotary brush for quickly brushing wax off of snowboards
- Brush width 300mm (11.8in)
- 4mm bristle length
- Medium stiff bristles are 0.12mm diameter
- Designed to work with Toko axles for snowboard rotary brushes and a standard drill
- Set drill maximum to 800 rpm to protect your snowboard base