Minimize the friction from cold snow when you put a base layer of Toko LF Hot Wax - Blue on your skis. This ski wax is formulated for cold snow conditions, between -30C and -10C, and acts as a binding agent for surface waxes and glide waxes. Toko LF Hot Waxes hold your glide waxes on your ski for a long time, so you can have more fun on the slopes without having to reapply ski wax.
- Base layer of wax for cold snow days
- Snow Temperature: -30C to -10C (-22F - 14F)
- Wax Iron Temperature: 140C - 150C (285F - 300F)
- Comes in a resealable case to prolong the life of the wax
- Binds top waxes to the ski for longer
- 40g (1.41 oz)