The Toko T18 Iron High Fluoro Wax Kit is the best way to get Toko's top of the line iron and HF waxes for one low price. These are the best products to wax skis and snowboards like a pro. This kit equips you with wax to ski in any condition. If the conditions are damp and wet you can use the HF Yellow Wax. In normal conditions, you will have your HF Red wax. For the days that are cold, you will have Blue HF wax. The T18 iron has a digital readout that continually displays the current operating temperature. In addition, the temperature is regulated by an onboard microprocessor that verifies the set temperature ten times per second so your iron always maintains the temperature it is set at. This is the perfect gift for a ski racer who needs some training wax, or a recreational skier. Get ready to be passing everyone on the mountain with your freshly waxed skis!
- Toko's newest professional level ski and snowboard waxing iron
- Temperature is regulated by an onboard microprocessor which verifies the set temperature ten-times per second!
- Heats up quickly to deliver a working temperature range of 90°C to 180°C (194°F to 356°F) with a digital readout to continually display current operating temperature
- The 15mm thick aluminum base is ramped toward the rear to simplify powder application. It measures 4” x 5.75” (98x148mm)
- 40g Toko HF Hot Wax Yellow for snow -6 to 0 C (21.2 – 32F) Recommended iron setting: 120C – 130C ( 250F – 265F)
- 40g Toko HF Hot Wax Red for snow -12C to -4C (10.4F – 24.8F) Recommended iron setting: 130C – 140C (165F – 285F)
- 40g Toko HF Hot Wax Blue for snow -30C to -10C (-22F to 14F) Recommended iron setting: 140C – 150C ( 285F – 300F)