Due to the Coronavirus Pandemic our retail shop we remain closed. On July 15, 2020 for we will be open for APPOINTMENTS ONLY
We sure do miss seeing all of you in our shop and skiing too! We remain open 24/7 online, and our in-store shop has been closed since March 14th, during the time most of the local ski areas closed. We’ve heard from many people wondering if we are open, with inquiries about our products and services. Our commitment is to the safety of our staff, customers and larger community.
Beginning July 15th, we will reopen our retail location in Sandy by appointment only. To ensure the safety of our customers and staff, appointments will be limited to only three per day, 10am, noon, and 2pm, until further notice.
PLEASE FOLLOW THESE SAFETY GUIDELINES DURING YOUR APPOINTMENT
- Please enter the building wearing a mask. You may not be inside our retail location without a mask. If you forget your mask the day of your appointment, we will provide one for you for only a dollar. This may be applied to your purchase.
- You will be seated on the bench following appropriate distance guidelines. Our employees will assist you during your fitting, following safety guidelines, while wearing a mask and gloves.
- For the safety of our staff and to better serve our customers, please do not bring people into the shop that are not purchasing equipment.
- For the safety of our staff and fellow customers, we will be asking parents to assist with boot fitting for small children or anyone having difficulties buckling their own boots.
- If you have questions regarding local jurisdiction regulations, or want to read more about the CDC guidelines on Masks, and other safety precautions, please choose either link provided to you below:
CDC Guidelines on Wearing Masks
Online Store and Website:
Our website, Utahskigear.com as well as our eBay and Amazon stores remain open 24/7.
We will remain closed until further notice.
Currently we do not allow for customers to shop/browse inside our store. We are open 24/7 online at utahskigear.com and are available for phone and email from 10 AM – 4 PM Mon-Friday and 8 AM – 2 PM on Saturday. Beginning July 15, 2020, we will be open by appointment only.
We continue to ship daily 6 days a week.
Phone/Text/E-mail Customer Support:
We are currently available by email and phone support from 10 AM-4 PM Mon-Friday and 8 AM-2 PM on Saturday.
If you placed and online order and are picking up locally, you can visit our store location in Sandy from 10 AM-4 PM Mon-Friday and 8 AM – 2 PM on Saturday for curbside pick up. PLEASE CALL AHEAD. We will schedule someone to meet you in our parking lot behind the building. Please drive in, go to the back parking lot and call in to the shop at 801-413-8009.
On July 15, 2020 for we will be open for APPOINTMENTS ONLY
You can book your appointment here! Be sure to follow our safety guidelines.
We are currently accepting trade-ins via curbside evaluation on a limited basis only on Monday – Friday 10 AM-4 PM or Saturday 9 AM – 2PM.
Please call 801-413-8009 to schedule someone to meet you in our parking lot behind the building.
As we are no longer accepting cash we will be issuing Utah SKI Gear gift certificates. We do expect to return to normal trade-in procedures utilizing cash options starting in the fall of 2020.
To better help you, we are servicing our tune shop. We expect to be able to provide curbside pickup and dropoff for tuning services by the end of May.
BEGINNING CURBSIDE TUNING SERVICES MONDAY MAY 18th
To better help you, We are now providing curbside tuning drop off and pickup! We serviced our tune shop over the past month making sure we were more than ready to begin helping you with your equipment needs! PLEASE CALL AHEAD at 801-413-8009. We will schedule someone to meet you in our parking lot behind the building. Please drive in, go to the back parking lot, and call into the shop. One of our friendly sales associates will assist you. Interested in a variety of tuning services or something specific? Find out more about all our tuning services here!
Please check this page regularly for any policy updates.
THE WEBSITE REMAINS OPEN FOR ALL YOUR NEEDS