ENSURING YOUR HEALTH AND SAFETY
Open 7 days a week from 9:00 AM to 7:00 PM
On Sunday April 17, our new hours will be 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM 7 days a week
We look forward to seeing you in the shop or on the hill. Our commitment is always to the safety of our staff, customers and our community at large. During the summer we built an entirely new, easy to use, feature rich website for your convenience. If you buy locally, shop online and save. You are able to use our curbside service to pick up any item.
PLEASE FOLLOW THESE SAFETY GUIDELINES DURING YOUR VISIT:
- Enter the building wearing a mask. You may not be inside our retail location without a properly fitted mask. If you forget your mask, don't worry, we have extras. Just ask one of our staff to grab you one!
- Upon entering our store your mask must be properly positioned over your nose and mouth. Please do not pull your face mask down at any time.
- We are a small shop and currently have a limit of 10 customers in the shop at a time. If there are already 10 customers in the shop, please wait outside until another group leaves.
- For the safety of our staff and to better serve our customers, please do not bring people into the shop who will not be purchasing equipment.
- For the safety of our staff and fellow customers, we will be asking parents to assist with boot fitting small children or anyone having difficulties buckling their own boots.
- If you have questions regarding local jurisdiction regulations, or want to read more about CDC guidelines on masks and other safety precautions, please choose either link provided to you below:
News About Our Online Store and Website:
Our website, Utahskigear.com as well as our eBay and Amazon stores remain open 24/7.
If you live in the area, you can choose local pickup at checkout and swing by the shop to pickup your order. It's a great way to save money on shipping! If you want to avoid coming into the building, give us a call when you arrive and we will bring your order right out to your car.In-Store Shopping:
We are open 7 days a week from 9:00 AM to 7:00 PM. Beginning Sunday April 18th, our new shop hours are 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM seven days a week.
We are a small shop with limited space so we are only allowing a maximum of 10 customers in the shop at a time to maintain social distancing. If you want to avoid having to wait when you arrive, it is best to come on weekdays or before 4:00 PM.
If you prefer to not enter the building or are unable to wear a mask, we will happily assist you outside. We can bring out any gear you want to look at or even do boot fittings at the picnic table!
If you want a guaranteed spot in the shop or are planning on coming with a group of 4 or more, it is best to reserve an appointment on our website!
We continue to ship daily 6 days a week.
Phone/Text/E-mail Customer Support:
We are currently available for email and phone support from 8AM-8PM Mon-Friday and 8 AM-4 PM on Saturday. Please call 801-413-8009, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
If you placed a local online order and are picking up at our Sandy location, you can visit us from 9 AM - 7 PM seven days a week for curbside pick up. Please call ahead or drive in, go to the back parking lot and call the shop at 801-413-8009.
You can book your appointment here! Be sure to follow our safety guidelines.
Full Service Tuning With Curbside Drop Off and Pick Up:
We provide convenient curbside pickup and drop-off for tuning services.
To better help you, We provide curbside tuning drop off and pickup to help you with your equipment needs! You can purchase tuning services on our website or bring your gear by the shop. One of our friendly sales associates will assist you. Interested in a variety of tuning services or something specific? Find out more about all our tuning services here!
Please check this page regularly for any policy updates.