Designed for performance, warmth, and mobility the Corkscrew bibs are comfortable and customizable. The insulated corkscrew bibs are water and wind resistant, making them the ultimate cold-weather essential.
Reinforced, sealed seams and boot gaiters keep warmth in and moisture out, ensuring optimal insulation while remaining lightweight and allowing for a full range of motion. Built from recycled polyester, these bibs feature multi-layer construction, a four-way stretch contoured back panel, adjustable suspenders, and elasticized side gussets to allow freedom of movement.
- 92% Recycled Polyester, 8% Spandex ThermaLock™ shell, with 85 grams of ThermaTech insulation to protect against temperatures from -20° to +35°.
- Heavy-duty zipper closure.
- Multi-layer fabric offers moisture-repelling power to ensure dryness and warmth in even the roughest weather.
- Zippered pockets offer warmth and practical storage for essentials.
- 600-denier ballistic nylon reinforcement at the ankles, scuff guards, and hem for extra protection.
- Easy-access O-ring secures keys, gloves, and lift tickets.
- Water and wind-resistant.
- Machine washable.
About Utah Ski Gear:
Utah Ski Gear was established in 2011 and we believe that skiing is for everyone. Helping our customers find the right equipment to get them and their family skiing is our passion. We understand price can be the biggest deterrent and because of this we offer new and used skis on a budget. For the more experienced skier looking for advanced gear, we offer hard-to-find accessories like specialized tuning equipment and high-performance skis. Customers preferring maximum comfort while skiing can find electric boot heaters, such as Hotronic FootWarmers.
All our photos for this product are stock photos and not the property of Utah Ski Gear. This product was listed by Maea at Utah Ski Gear.