The Standard SkiMetrix Booster Strap is excellent for intermediate skiers who want to sharpen their skills. Booster straps fasten around your ski boots to eliminate shin bang and erase the space between your leg and the boot's structure. This gives you a more responsive feel, for quicker reaction through your turns. Olympians and Freeskiers wear our booster straps, but that doesn't mean they're not for everyone! Run the elastic booster strap inside the plastic shell of your boot and up against the tongue in front so that it stretches about an inch. Your booster strap is too tight if you feel like you are being pushed backward, so adjust it until it feels right.
- 1 pair of booster straps for improved ski response
- Super strong elastomeric webbing absorbs shock and dampens vibrations
- Anti-slip cam buckles are easy to use
- Adjustable different styles, bodies, and abilities
- Softer flex for intermediate skiers less than 140lbs (63.4kg)
- Booster is a small company and strap colors may vary from the classic argyle print depending on what prints they have available. Please contact us to find out what we have in stock