The innovative Tista Pull Over Sweater features technical fibers made from activated charcoal derived from coconut husks. This makes the material resistant to odor, moisture, and UV rays making it the ultimate multi-sport mid-layer.
The Tista Pull Over Sweater is comfortable, quick drying, and packs down small when you need to stash it in your bag.
- Versatile top for the nordic track, singletrack, and skintrack
- Recycled material insulates, wicks moisture, and fights odors
- Touch of stretch allows complete freedom of movement
- Smooth flatlock seams prevent chafing
- A tall collar keeps cold breezes off your neck
- Slim fit easily layers over a tank and under a shell
* Gabby is 5'4" 125 lbs and is wearing a size M
About Utah Ski Gear:
Utah Ski Gear was established in 2011 and we believe that skiing is for everyone. Helping our customers find the right equipment to get them and their families skiing is our passion. We understand price can be the biggest deterrent and because of this we offer new and used skis on a budget. For the more experienced skier looking for advanced gear, we offer hard-to-find accessories like specialized tuning equipment and high-performance skis. Customers preferring maximum comfort while skiing can find electric boot heaters, such as Hotronic FootWarmers.
These photos are stock photos and not the property of Utah Ski Gear.