Add a little peace of mind on your next outing by carrying the 22 Designs Universal Backcountry Repair Kit. Includes almost everything you need (aside from a multi-tool/knife) to fix a myriad of mechanical problems so you can make it back to the trailhead before dark. Made in the USA.
- 2 feet of steel baling wire
- 3 feet of 1/2" nylon webbing
- 2 tri-glides for the webbing
- 3 175-pound rated zip ties
- 3 yards of premium duct tape
- 1 stainless steel pole splint
- 2 stainless steel hose clamps for the splint
- Nylon Storage Bag
Backcountry Skiing is an inherently dangerous sport in which there is always the possibility of bodily injury or death. The User of this product is solely responsible for learning proper backcountry travel techniques, avalanche awareness, and exercising good judgment. Utah Ski Gear is not liable for any personal injuries sustained by the use or misuse of this product. Ski at your own risk.