These lightweight socks feature our Wick Dry moisture management technology and are made from soft PrimaLoft and Merino wool. Our URfit System provides long-lasting support for adventure and all-day wear. Reinforced to help socks last longer and a cushioned shin and heel keep you comfortable on the slopes.
- Anatomically designed and knit to better fit each foot (L/R)
- URfit System provides arch support and memoryknit construction
- Vented panels remove moisture and keep you dry
- Reinforced toe and heel add comfort and longer sock life
- Cushioned shin and sole absorb shocks and insulate
- 43% nylon, 26% PrimaLoft® acrylic, 17% Merino wool, 7% polyester, 5% NanoGLIDE® nylon, 2% spandex
About Utah Ski Gear:
Utah Ski Gear was established in 2011 and we believe that skiing is for everyone. Helping our customers find the right equipment to get them and their family skiing is our passion. We understand price can be the biggest deterrent and because of this we offer new and used skis on a budget. For the more experienced skier looking for advanced gear we offer hard to find accessories like specialized tuning equipment and high performance skis. Customers preferring maximum comfort while skiing can find electric boot heaters, such as Hotronic FootWarmers.
Photos are stock photos and are not property of Utah Ski Gear. This product was listed by Gabby at Utah Ski Gear.