The Alugator Pro Light Hoe is a stable and reliable shovel. The high-performance tilt proof design of the blade, together with the ergonomically shaped D-grip, offers maximum stability and transfer of strength when shoveling. The Alugator Pro can also be used as a 90° pick by utilizing the variable positioning ofT the shaft to round out your safety equipment. Its space saving blade and lightweight design make it an effortless addition to your pack and its automatic zipper locking and straight blade back produce a precise, easy to use backcountry tool.
- Blade width: 24 cm
- Blade length: 27.5 cm
- Shaft length (collapsed): 49 cm
- Extended length: 90 cm
- Collapsed length: 68 cm
- Weight: 675 g
- Hardened, anodized aluminum shovel blade
- Stabilization ribs for maximum stability
- Attachment holes for snow anchor and rescue sled
- Oval telescopic shaft
- Automatic zipper locking for quick, precise guidance during assembly
- Ergonomically shaped D-grip for optimum shovel control
- Sharpened, tilt-resistant blade with integrated steps
- Certification: UIAA 156 avalanche shovel standard
About Utah Ski Gear: Utah Ski Gear was established in 2011 and we believe that skiing is for everyone. Helping our customers find the right equipment to get them and their family skiing is our passion. We understand price can be the biggest deterrent and because of this we offer new and used skis on a budget. For the more experienced skier looking for advanced gear, we offer hard-to-find accessories like specialized tuning equipment and high-performance skis. Customers preferring maximum comfort while skiing can find electric boot heaters, such as Hotronic FootWarmers.
All our photos for this product are stock images and are not property of Utah Ski Gear. This product was listed by Maea at Utah Ski Gear.