The Final Cut 2 degree base edge beveling file guide from Sun Valley Ski Tools holds your favorite file at a fixed angle to the base of the ski, allowing for a precision cut base edge tuning session. This sturdy aluminum and stainless steel apparatus works with steel files, diamond files and stone files for a personalized tuning experience every time. Whether you're tuning skis and snowboards at home, or in a shop, this tool is excellent for precision and accuracy.
- Base edge bevel guide for skis and snowboards
- Super accurate 2 degree bevel
- Stainless steel and aluminum construction
- Compatible with steel, diamond, and stone files
- Note: changing the riser plates yourself may reduce accuracy