Swix's TSP7 Powder is suited for normal winter conditions below the freezing point. It is easy and convenient to work with and produces and pleasing end result. Good in clean snow as well as fresh or old, or man-made. Use it as a race powder alone or as a base for top coats. Race your best with a versatile, iron-on powder.
- 2º to -7º C (28.4º to 19.4º F)
- Recommended iron temp is 180-200ºC (356-392ºF)
- Great for competition in fresh or old man-made snow
- TSP Series is Swix's competition line wax
- 8-10 second iron speed on a skating ski
Part Number: TSP07-4