Looking for a race powder perfect for conditions on both sides of the freezing point? This is it. Swix's TSP8 Powder has a softness that makes it extremely versatile. This powder can be used as a race powder alone but is often used as a base for top coats due to its soft nature.
- 4º to -4º C (39.2º to 24.8º F)
- Recommended iron temp is 180-200ºC (356-392ºF)
- TSP Series is Swix's competition line wax
- 8-10 second iron speed on a skating ski
- Use a good iron to get an efficient melting point
Part Number: TSP08-4