Stay warm this winter with the Terramar 3.0 Thermawool heavyweight half-sip thermal shirt for men.
This long-sleeve base layer with a half-zip is ideal for super cold days on the mountain. Perfect to wear under your ski jacket!
Terramar’s Merino wool is blended with nylon for an added degree of durability. Perfect as a base layer under your ski gear for a full day on the mountain. Thermal wool blends merino wool with just the right number of microfibers to make the ideal technical thermal fabric to breathe and manage moisture. Thermawool has the benefits of Merino Wool with a soft fleece against your skin.
- Thermoregulation Technology keeps you warm and dry
- Merino Wool blend / Brushed Microfiber for comfort and warmth
- UPF Rating 50+ for great sun protection
- All flat seam construction to prevent chafing
- The gadget pocket keeps items from moving around.
- Climasense fiber fusion is designed to regulate your optimal temperature
- Thermoregulation technology provides comfort through a wide range of temperatures
- UPF rated for sun protection
- Odor Control neutralizes sweat and odor
- Moisture Management moves moisture from the skin to keep you warm and dry
FABRIC COMPOSITION AND CARE
- 87% Polyester, 13% Merino Wool
- Machine Wash Cold. Dark Colors Separately.
- Tumble Dry Low. Do not Iron/Steam or Dry Clean.
- No Fabric Softener or Dryer Sheets.
About Utah Ski Gear:
Utah Ski Gear was established in 2011 and we believe that skiing is for everyone. Helping our customers find the right equipment to get them and their families skiing is our passion. We understand price can be the biggest deterrent and because of this we offer new and used skis on a budget. For the more experienced skier looking for advanced gear, we offer hard-to-find accessories like specialized tuning equipment and high-performance skis. Customers preferring maximum comfort while skiing can find electric boot heaters, such as Hotronic FootWarmers.
Photos are stock photos and are not the property of Utah Ski Gear.