The Toko Ski Vise World Cup is designed to hold alpine skis for tuning and waxing. These sturdy ski vises open up to 95mm in the center and secure your skis to your workbench without a hassle. The Toko World Cup Ski Vise is a three piece adjustable height clamping system that fits on workbenches up to 2.25 inches thick. The tip and tail pieces are spring loaded with an adjustable height from 5.5 to 6.75 inches. Rotate the vises to 60° and 90° for a sturdy surface when you need to do side edge work. These ski vises work for wide skis too. Just clamp on to the bindings of your powder skis and you are set for tuning. This set up has a larger central clamp than most, with the non-slip clamp pads measuring at 70mm long for the most secure grip on your skis.
- Ski vise for 40mm to 80mm (1.57in to 3.15in) skis
- Holds wider skis by the binding
- Rotates form 60° to 90° for stable edge tuning
- All metal body with non-slip rubber padded clamps
- Adjustable height 5.5in to 6.75in (13.97cm to 17.15cm)
- Easy to set up