Hit a huge rock and chunked your base, huh? Shop's gonna charge $25 and can't get to it till Thursday? Hey, no worries -- It's not that hard! Wintersteiger's personal base repair gun is small and easy to use. The electronic Ski Mender Repair Pistol, with its specially designed flat heated nozzle head, is the ideal tool for all small repairs on the bases of skis and snowboards in conjunction with our high quality 11mm diameter repair rods. The pistol operates at a high temperature (195C) for longer-lasting repairs. Once you've done your repair, your buddies will be begging you to fix theirs too! The Personal Repair Pistol allows for longer lasting, more abrasion resistant repairs than those done with just drip candles. This repair gun is perfect for casual use and gives great results.
- Contains: Pistol, Stand, & 4 clear 10cm sample P-tex repair rods
- Ideal for use on lightly damaged skis or snowboards
- Boasting an adjustable full hand trigger and illuminated on/off switch for ease of use
- The flat head nozzle makes it easy to 'iron' the ski or snowboard repair rod onto the damaged areas
- Operates at a high temperature (195C) for longer-lasting repairs
- North American model, 110V with Standard North American Plug