The Hotronic Heat Socks XLP ONE Surround socks have heating elements on the top and bottom of the foot, unlike most heated socks which only have heating elements on the bottom of the foot. With four heat levels, reinforced toe and heel, and extra padding on the shin and instep, these socks are built for comfort and performance. Hotronic included a two-layer cuff design so that the battery pack could mount directly to the sock using snap fasteners on the inner cuff.
- Surround Heat
- Long Lasting
- Constant Heating Power
- BootDoc Power Fit Socks
- Lithium Ion Battery - Up to 13 hours of heat on the lowest setting
- 4 Heat Levels - Including a Power Boost setting for a short boost of heat (~ 3min)
- Machine washable up to 30 degrees Celsius (86 degrees Fahrenheit)
- Shin and Instep Protection
- Material: 80% Nylon, 20% Spandex
- OPEN BOX RETURN - Packaging and box have been opened and damaged. Product has been inspected and tested in house at Utah Ski Gear to ensure it is fully functioning.
XS: EU 32-34, US Men 2-3, US Women 3-4, UK 1-2, Metric 200-210
S: EU 35-38, US Men 4-6, US Women 5-7, UK 3-5, Metric 220-240
M: EU 39-41, US Men 7-8, US Women 8-9, UK 6-7, Metric 250-260
L: EU 42-44, US Men 9-10, US Women 10-11, UK 8-9, Metric 270-280
XL: EU 45-48, US Men 11-13, US Women 12-14, UK 10-12, Metric 290-310
Art. No. 01-0100-348-2
About Utah Ski Gear:
Utah Ski Gear was established in 2011 and we believe that skiing is for everyone. Helping our customers find the right equipment to get them and their family skiing is our passion. We understand price can be the biggest deterrent and because of this we offer new and used skis on a budget. For the more experienced skier looking for advanced gear we offer hard to find accessories like specialized tuning equipment and high performance skis. Customers preferring maximum comfort while skiing can find electric boot heaters, such as Hotronic FootWarmers.
Photos are stock photos and are not property of Utah Ski Gear. This product was listed by Austin at Utah Ski Gear.